Sautter Cigar Training – 4th October
|Contact:||020 7499 4866 Email Get Directions|
In 2014 Sautter will be running montthly Saturday Cigar Training for beginners and cigar smokers who are interested in learning more about cigars.
The training will show you how the tobacco is grown and matured, the process of making and storing cigars and finally how to enjoy a fine cigars.
Subjects covered in the training include:
- Introduction to cigars
- History of Cuba and the Cuban cigar industry
- History of the UK cigar trade
- Development of cigar sizes
- An overview of tobacco growing & maturing
- Cigar manufacture
- Quality of aged Cuban cigars
- Cigar aging
- How to look after cigars
- The correct way to keep cigars
- How to cut cigars
- Lighting a cigar
- Band on or band off?
– Training ends at 12.30pm (approximately)
For more information please click here