The Royal Ulster Yacht ClubThe Royal Ulster Yacht Club
101 Clifton Road
The club was established in 1866 as the Ulster Yacht Club and three years later it received its Royal warrant.
Situated on the south side of Belfast Lough in Bangor there are commanding views of the lough and the County Antrim coast line from the club house.
The club has a long tradition of cruising and yacht racing and has always had an active social programme.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news from the world of Havana cigars including new releases and upcoming UK cigar events.